South 85 Journal is seeking visual art for its semi-annual journal.
- 72dpi / RGB
- If chosen, we will publish your artwork in two places: 1) Cropped to 788 px x 336 px as the featured image for the entire issue or on one of the main pages of the issue. 2) On its own page sized to a 600 px width x any height. On this page, we will include a photo of you, a bio, and an artistic statement. See past issues for examples: http://south85journal.com/issues/.
- JPG, PNG, or GIF
- Submit up to three files at a time.
- Please include the artist's last name and the title of the piece in the name of the file.
- In your cover letter, include your full contact information (name, address, phone, email); the titles, media, and dimensions of your image; whether any of the images have been published previously and, if so, where; a 50-75 word biographic statement; and a 50-75 word art statement with your submission.
- Works are archived online.
- We are unable to pay for submissions.